HP Pavilion 14-c010us Chromebook User Manual
HP Pavilion 14-c010us Chromebook User Manual Excerpts
Before disassembling the computer, follow these steps:
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power from the computer by first unplugging the power cord from the AC outlet and then unplugging the AC adapter from the computer.
Remove the battery:
1. Turn the computer upside down on a flat surface.
2. Slide the battery release lock (1) far enough that it rests in the unlocked position.
3. Slide the battery release latch (2) to release the battery.
4. Slide the battery (3) from the middle to remove it from the computer.