2011 MINI Cooper S Clubman User Manual
2011 MINI Cooper S Clubman Owner Manual Excerpts
Pairing and connecting
Only pair the mobile phone when the vehicle is stopped; otherwise, inattention may lead to endangerment of passengers or other road users.<
Switching on ignition
1. Insert the remote control as far as possible into the ignition lock.
2. Switch on the ignition; to do so, press the start/stop button without stepping on the brake or clutch pedal.
Preparation on the radio display
3. Press the button.
4. Press the button.
5. Press the button.
6. Press the button.
Press the right rotary knob to display the Bluetooth name of your vehicle on the display.
Preparation with mobile phone
7. Other operations must be performed on the mobile phone and differ depending on the type of mobile phone, refer to owner’s manual of the mobile phone, e.g. under Connecting or coupling Bluetooth device. The Bluetooth name of the vehicle appears on the mobile phone display.
8. Select the Bluetooth name of the vehicle on the mobile phone display.
The mobile phone or the radio display will prompt you to enter the same Bluetooth passkey. Depending on the mobile phone, you have approx. 30 seconds to enter the Bluetooth passkey using the mobile phone and the radio display. If the Bluetooth passkey can be entered using the radio, then the following appears on the display:
9. Enter the Bluetooth passkey using the number buttons of the mobile phone.
10. Press the button to enter the Bluetooth passkey using the radio.
11. Using the function buttons 0-9, enter the same Bluetooth passkey that was entered into the mobile phone.
To delete the last digit:
Press the button.
12. Press the button to confirm the Bluetooth passkey. The following display will appear after a few